Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lily is touring Kindergarten!

Tomorrow Lily and her classmates who are graduating get to go on a field trip to the kindergarten! They will be met by peers who are in kindergarten now who will show them the ropes and show them around! I just found out that the teacher who everyone recommended to me will be Lily's K teacher next year! I am soooooooo excited! I am so hopeful about Lily's future and so happy that God placed us here in DeWitt at the last minute possible! That God sure does have a sense of humor always putting me in his place at the last second possible! Wondering if my dad has any influence on the big man up there, because that would be my dad's sense of humor! Anyway, I am thankful! So thankful for Lily, for Dustin, for my family, for my life and am so very hopeful. Life is truly a great place!

Many many prayers still said for the George family. This has hit harder for home for me than anyone and my heart still breaks for them. Prayers Joanie, Paul and family. No words can express how sorry all of us in the T21 community are feeling for your loss. May God be with you.

Life is so fragile.... I will cherish the life I have and the people who are in it. I pray God will always help me to hold this truth!

Bless you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment